Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Last week I traded in my Drz400sm on a 2015 Fz09. This bike is awesome! Can't wait for some more seat time once the weather gets a little better. So far it's all stock except Yoshi fender eliminator.

Fz09.jpg

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Congratulations....!!! Welcome to The Forum -- Tons of useful 411 here.

First warmer day make sure to get your butt out there to enjoy your new toy.:D

If I could I'd send you some of this: :)

image.jpg

Reactions: Lee Drew and MoFZio

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Welcome to the Machine!
Bike's a ball of fun.
Enjoy!!!
Congrats.

Reactions: Steve101

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Awesome man. Welcome!

·
Registered
4,617 Posts
Welcome and congratulations on your new toy! My dealer gave me my first live look at a sold yellow FZ9 waiting for pickup. I grabbed the next 09 that shipped, which is Matt gray. I'm very happy with my color, but yours in truly stunning. Even more so in person, than in pictures. Great choice!

·
Registered
616 Posts
Congrats on the new bike! That yellow looks good too. Check the member map, I think Blue Ridge09 and Nakaji are near you (along with a lot of great riding spots). Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Hi all, Congrats Mikeeking, I just registered today. my dealer called me yesterday and my bike is in, Yellow too! I have to wait till Jan 2 or 3 for pickup. Merry Christmas to all!

alnbama

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum both of you fellers......and congrats on the new FZ09s. Make sure you check out the forum thoroughly......there is a TON of great info on here and it covers about anything and everything that you can think of related to the FZ09 and mods.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Aloha, welcome, and congrats on the new 09. Really liking that yellow. Heck of a Xmas present for yourself! Treat her right and ride safely...

·
Registered
139 Posts
Excellent colour scheme, congrats

1 - 17 of 17 Posts