Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, I'm impatient so I ordered them. Should have them this week, I will let you guys know how it turns out.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
They look . Lenow

t me know how you like them as I'm thinking about new levers

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
If I'm not mistaken (bought them 3 or 4 years ago) that's the brand that I have on my 600RR track bike in Gold color. They've not given me an ounce of trouble and they work very well.

Reactions: 24v

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I got a little crazy today. Bought these levers, vortex gas cap, akro carbon exhaust, and the vcyclenut flash to go with it. Damn motorcycles are a terrible addiction. :p

·
Registered
290 Posts
Guess I just don't get how nice a set of expensive levers are over the Asia knockoffs. Have been paying $30 - $50 for my adjustable levers for last 8 years and never had an issue with them working although color has faded a little. Go down, break one, get a new set for under $50.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Eh. Chinese stuff from eBay on my bike? Uh no thanks!!!! They're $40 less than a set of ASV's from Motomummy. Why would a person skimp on levers for $40???? If you're penny pinching you don't need a bike.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Guess I just don't get how nice a set of expensive levers are over the Asia knockoffs. Have been paying $30 - $50 for my adjustable levers for last 8 years and never had an issue with them working although color has faded a little. Go down, break one, get a new set for under $50.
Your money, your choice. My money, my choice.
If you are happy with the levers you bought, that is all that matters.

·
Registered
2,476 Posts
Eh. Chinese stuff from eBay on my bike? Uh no thanks!!!! They're $40 less than a set of ASV's from Motomummy. Why would a person skimp on levers for $40???? If you're penny pinching you don't need a bike.
There is a big difference between penny pinching and paying for a name...

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
I went back through my receipts and checked and they were the JPR levers that I bought for the 600RR....in 2011. Like I stated in a previous post.....good quality and I've not had any trouble/issues with them whatsoever. The track bike that they are on gets constant use......approx 18 track days a year and lots and lots of upshifting and downshifting...... I like them a lot.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I like that they appear to be great quality and are middle of the road as far as price goes.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts