Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi everyone! We are excited to be joining your forum as a sponsor. We offer a range of innovative exhaust for the FZ-09, they are imported from Spain and offer a unique look and sound. Since we are new here and like to offer members a better incentive than regular customers we are starting by offering a 15 percent discount for any forum member just use coupon code P9QO0284H5 at checkout and receive the discount. If you have question or concerns on our product line just hit us up.
Here is a link to the exhaust range for the FZ-09
Ixilusa.com
FZ09x700.jpg

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
A few months ago someone posted a vid of your hyper low system on here and I immediately added it to my mod dream list.

The website states it's a full exhaust system but the pictures only show the exhaust itself. Is this a slip on only or does it come with pipes and headers as well?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Beck this is indeed a full system headers and mufflers as well it comes with baffles which you can remove one or both to tune to your desired DB.. Let us know if you have any other questions.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Would you happen to have any sort of pictures/videos of the Super Xtreme SX1 on an Fz-09, I am shopping for an exhaust and love the look of it and if the sound was right could definitely wait till March to pick one up.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
How well does the system work with the stock ECU tuning? Is a fuel controller/remapping needed?

·
Registered
343 Posts
Indy superbikes disappeared now you show up. I been drinking so sorry if confused . The Fishers thing made me think the walrus , some Beatles line. Is there some connection?
I just took time to look at the SX1 and it looks great but I am in Canada and can get down there by Indy with a long ride. The motorcycle supershow up here is this week, if you had a booth I could have bought one. I would like to see the look and know that I won't burn my shoe.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Frecky B we do not yet have images on the FZ-09 but it will come with removable DB killer as well so it will be able to be as loud as you want it. As soon as we get images on the FZ-09 and fZ-07 we will post them. The price point on this system is going to be very competitive for a full system so we are excited to get them rolling.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Grumble we are the new USA distributor for IXIL silencers. We will not have the SX1 in stock until around March from what Ixil has told us waiting on some approvals so we will not be able to sale any until then.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Mothy, the system runs well but like all full systems if you do use a fuel map or tuner you can get the more out of the system resulting in the highest performance gains. As soon as we have maps available for the full system we will link them on our site for free.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Pulled the trigger for the 'IXIL L3X HYPERLOW XL FULL EXHAUST'.... mannnnn guys what a price (half off the others), and for myself a ripped sound plus poisonous look!
Thanks IXIL for the discount, what a steel for a full exhaust.

Now David from vcyclenut will use the akro fuel map, and go from their... cant wait for warmer weather above 30F vs -21F her in Minnesota right now brrrr :p

===> here it is, mannnnn the sound is much better live than through my S5, deep crawling tone yeaaaa

·
Registered
835 Posts
I also picked up the Hyperlow (in black) and posted a review on their site:
IXIL L3XB HYPERLOW BLACK FULL EXHAUST YAMAHA FZ09 2013-2015 - IXIL USA
IXIL USA had immediate attention to my order and shipped very quickly. I received my box in less than one business week.

Packaging was tight, wrapped well and provided almost everything I needed. There are no instructions but the installation is extremely straight forward and easy to manage. I could have used a new nut for the rear exhaust mount.

The pipe is gorgeous. The headers have a smooth lustre and a great bronzey finish. Exhaust looks great tucked under the bike and sounds phenomenal.

I went with the no baffle option. It's loud but not overly obnoxious. More throaty and still carries that distinct triple cylinder sound.

I love it!

Here's my braap braap video:

Reactions: whoolies

·
Registered
120 Posts
I also have the L3XB installed on a 2015 FZ09 and removed the small honey-comb cat it came with. This made it too loud with the baffles out. Even tried running it with just one in place, but it didn't like the stock ECU fueling and it just does not sound good (without the cat & inserts it's basically a straight pipe). Now with both inserts in place, the fueling is spot on and it sounds great. The inserts decrease each exit pipe diameter from 5cm. to 2cm. giving more back pressure and utilizing more of the relatively thin packing in the muffler section. For the relatively low price of a full system, it's a good way to go and doesn't appear to need an ECU re-flash. I'll confirm this next month after I get it on a dyno and check the air/fuel ratios across the board.

·
Registered
120 Posts
One more point, I tried to install a SW Motec skid plate/nose fairing over this system and it doesn't fit because the header collection area is much bigger than the stock headers. The header tubes also appear to have a larger diameter over stock.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Help! The promo code doesn't seem to be working online; at least not for me. I just entered it in the "Redeem a Gift Certificate or Coupon" box on the checkout page. Is there a trick to using it???

·
Registered
2,815 Posts
Help! The promo code doesn't seem to be working online; at least not for me. I just entered it in the "Redeem a Gift Certificate or Coupon" box on the checkout page. Is there a trick to using it???
Out dated code ? It was posted back in January ... ?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Code is fixed now. Call them at 317-284-1348 if you have any problems.

·
Registered
343 Posts
The x55x - will it be made for fz-09 and will it be an interchangeable system meaning could I also buy a sx-1 and change when I feel like it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts