Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys just wanted to give you a heads up that we have confirmation on the new 2015 L3XB with the matte finish end caps being available in a full system for the FZ09 at the end of January. Check out the finish on the canister at just 649.95 and with the forum member special discount this is a great buy.
XY9380XB.jpg L3XB 2.jpg

·
Registered
539 Posts
Is this price for just the slip on or full system?

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Is this price for just the slip on or full system?
i asked this in the other thread - it's for a full system - not sure why they keep showing just the exhaust piece.

It's also stated in the text

we have confirmation on the new 2015 L3XB with the matte finish end caps being available in a full system for the FZ09

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
The price is right...

But as we witnessed in the easier days of this bike, it IS possible to buy an aftermarket exhaust, that just won't produce power. Or, at least negatively affects the curve, peak power is one thing, who cares, are you WOT all the time? The curve is where it's at.

Can't wait to see what Nells can do, if anyone can get peak performance from an exhaust, he can.

If I engineered exhausts, I'd do two things.

Prominently post performance results, and post actual weight savings over stock. That is what people care about. But, I don't engineer exhaust systems.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
These are made in Spain not China. Not sure where that would have come from but Ixil has been manufacturing silencers for 60 years in Barcelona Spain. You can check out our about ixil page to read more thanks.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The SX1 will not be available until March from what we are told Ixil is still working on approvals for the new design in Europe once they have those approvals the exhaust will go straight into production. We are very excited the system has a great sound on the Z1000 that they fit it to and it looks great on the bike. We are hoping they get it into production sooner than later so we can get them to the USA.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Reactions: River

·
Registered
657 Posts
Nice looking system. I too would be interested in seeing dyno charts.

·
Registered
835 Posts
I have wifely approval of this exhaust.

Waiting for word on my bonus / pay-raise for the year then will jump on it.

How long is this deal good for?

·
Registered
539 Posts
+1 For the SX1, extremely excited to hear it.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I think it will end up looking similar but better than the Akrapovic titanium mounted up. The Akrapovic looks too close to stock for me to appreciation it. Hopefully it has better clearance than the Akrapovic too.

·
Registered
835 Posts
ridethepiggy, We are holding this forum offer for at least three months for members.
Awesome! That's great news.

I'm sure you'll see an order from me before that time period is up.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts