3,470 Posts
Congratulations.......!!!!!!

Welcome aboard!:cool:

PS B-Mode Every Single Time:)

Reactions: Lee Drew and MrsZR7

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Congratulations, ride fast, ride safe. When are those training wheels coming off?

Reactions: MrsZR7

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
We're driving straight home from Ohio tonight so we can get it tagged tomorrow, and then the real fun begins!
We recently got married and I moved from Kentucky to Indiana. I have to get my motorcycle endorsement done again before I can ride. So I had hubby take the test ride for me, and even he came back grinning! He said I've got a heck of a bike! I haven't stopped smiling yet!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Banned
3,470 Posts

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'm not sure how much sleep I'll be able to get tonight. Lol

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
I'm not sure how much sleep I'll be able to get tonight. Lol

TMI

That's between you and your hubby......Lucky dude:p

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Congrats on the good find, it looks like a great bike with some good modes and only 200 miles.

So I have to ask, which case was it????

From: http://www.fz09.org/forum/6-fz-09-general-discussion/7320-looking-possibly-new-owner-soon-5.html

Possible reasons it was for sale:
- have to sell it, new baby on the way.
- getting transferred and can't take it with me.
- lost my job and need cash fast.
- bought it and it's not for me. (a.k.a. - it scared the crap out of me, shouldn't have bought an FZ-09 as a first bike)
- wife saying "Go ahead, do whatever the F#%$ you want!" did not mean what I thought it did.....

I know, me bad, but you see these kinds of deals come up once in a while. Brand new bike, whole bunch of mods installed, next to no miles and look, it's for sale already, lol. It's good to see when someone picks up a deal like this, so again, congrats enjoy and ride safe.

·
Super Moderator
4,411 Posts
Super find on a bike with some character parts already there. An ECU reflash with a few other bits...and Bob's your uncle.
Enjoy responsibly and have a great ride season.

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Congo rats!

·
Registered
391 Posts
Congratulations. Very nice. I like the black stripe on the red tank. Very sporty. I wish they did that on other colors as well.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
So I have to ask, which case was it????
He's more of a Harley guy, and even at that, he seems to have a bit of "hobby ADD." He did have a Harley until recently, and decided to buy a brand new Mustang to tinker with. Too many toys and too little time I guess. Plus his wife won't ride with him so he decided to give it up.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
What really really sucks is, we rushed back last night so we could head to the BMV first thing this morning (usually they're open until noon on Saturdays), but they're closed for the holiday weekend. So.....there's a very distinct possibility that I could be ill one day this week. Unfortunately it can't be Tuesday or I'll lose my holiday pay for Monday.

1 - 20 of 51 Posts