1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Congrats!

·
Registered
276 Posts
Yup wheelie red is home , its whopping 6 deg out the bike is to cold to sit on it. But its in the basement warming up
Since I am too Irish, you can appreciate me rubbing it in a bit.
Was a balmy 60 degrees along the gulf coast today. After checking the tires and lubing and adjusting the chain, We did about 200 miles of pure cut up fun. I have the red also and I am here to tell you that the red wheelies the best of all the colors! Power sliding out of the crest of turns is another fun point with the red.
Also at ninety is is so smooth and stable that it feels like being on rails. 70 miles at that speed was like nothing and really enjoyable.
Just saying. The wait till spring will be worth it!

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Since I am too Irish, you can appreciate me rubbing it in a bit.
Was a balmy 60 degrees along the gulf coast today. After checking the tires and lubing and adjusting the chain, We did about 200 miles of pure cut up fun. I have the red also and I am here to tell you that the red wheelies the best of all the colors! Power sliding out of the crest of turns is another fun point with the red.
Also at ninety is is so smooth and stable that it feels like being on rails. 70 miles at that speed was like nothing and really enjoyable.
Just saying. The wait till spring will be worth it!
Well im not irish but its a story that only a few would understand , im going back home next year , can't hardly wait

·
Registered
3,079 Posts
Don't tell anything to the boys in the old house... but you won't miss the 6R at all! That bike is so sssmooth! 5K rpm @ 70 mph... much better than 7K or so!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It was a good bike it has 21k on it so I did use it as one of the bikes the wing has 106k on it drz400 had 21k on it got 2k on the tweaked rd400, and l got 100 feet pushing the wheelie redin to the house with a empty tank

1 - 10 of 10 Posts