Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stopped by my dealer yesterday morning and my salesman said it is here and it will be put together i said cool i will pick up either on monday or tuesday i am a crew member for a race team and this weekend is the biggest race of our season so i could not pick it up this weekend. Christmas 2 months early
HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY I will stop by and take pictures not that you don't know what it looks like but i know the rules. Pix or it did not happen. :cool::cool::cool:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Well done lad, you will enjoy it.

·
Super Moderator
5,700 Posts
Congrats Roger. It's a good thing that you are going to be very busy all weekend to keep your mind off of it.!

·
Registered
881 Posts
Great news, Roger. I'm already looking forward to your initial reactions after the first few rides.

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
Roger, happy for you. I was hoping you would beat me, as the anxiety was working you over even more than me.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Did they get more than one? Ive been waiting there too.
Jimmy they only got one but their is another for them in the warehouse which is ready to ship or it already has i will ask darin on monday for you so stand by Bud. FYI mine kept showing in the warehouse when it actually shipped.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #13 (Edited)
Thank you all i can't wait to report back to you. Yes the racing is keeping my mind off the bike but watch out tomorrow.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hello everyone, I'm a new member, and a very happy FZ-09 owner as for yesterday! Deposit since August and the dealership claims to be the largest in No Cal! I have an intersting story about what happened yesterday! I'll post a pic as soon as I figure how to navigate arround here!

·
Registered
619 Posts
Your dealer is open monday? all of the car or motorcycle dealers around here closed on Mondays

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Your dealer is open monday? all of the car or motorcycle dealers around here closed on Mondays
Cycle motion in middletown, ny is

·
Registered
611 Posts
SOOOOOO.......you picking it up this morning?? =)

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
My bike is not even at the warehouse in Atlanta. My dealer is expecting three. Yamaha assured him that it would be OCTOBER. The dealer has called everyone, and even tried to dealer trade one for me. No luck. Yamaha did admit that they totally dropped the ball on this one and took way more sold orders than they perceived they would. Their distribution system is totally flawed. I have spent 25 years in the luxury automobile business, and I can honestly say that Yamaha could learn a thing or two about distribution. I could track my orders from assembly time in Germany to delivery time to the dealership within a few days from start to finish.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts