835 Posts
Ha ha!

There you are!

Welcome to the forums. :D

Beautiful bike.

·
Registered
734 Posts
DO YA THINK its freeking $%$^&())_&[email protected]##$ nuts , insane months ago the dealer was hounding me pick it up . hey i will come get it when its not 20 below . well we've only had a few days like that . mn braking records for the most days below zero. oh dont forget the crazy amounts of snow . just insane , im loosing my mind :mask:

·
Registered
835 Posts
Yeah, it's not great up here in Eastern WA either but I took delivery with snowflakes falling. Worth it!

·
Registered
280 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah we have a ton of snow for our area too, and Its wicked cold. But I have mods in the mail and theres no better time to do this stuff then when you can't ride. Once I get a couch out in the garage I'll be able to sit out there and drink beers with the bike :)

·
Registered
730 Posts
77° in Tucson today...

·
Registered
197 Posts
Yeah we have a ton of snow for our area too, and Its wicked cold. But I have mods in the mail and theres no better time to do this stuff then when you can't ride. Once I get a couch out in the garage I'll be able to sit out there and drink beers with the bike :)
That sounds great! Congrats and welcome!

·
Registered
151 Posts
It just got a little hotter! I bought Ice screws for the KTM to pass the time until spring!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts