Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
But all good things must end. I sold my FZ-09 to a fellow member here. So with that, I will turn the page and bid adieu.

You're a great group and I was happy to be a part of it. If any of you are planning to be in southern Wisconsin/northern Illinois, send me a PM. I can show you some great roads.

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
But all good things must end. I sold my FZ-09 to a fellow member here. So with that, I will turn the page and bid adieu.

You're a great group and I was happy to be a part of it. If any of you are planning to be in southern Wisconsin/northern Illinois, send me a PM. I can show you some great roads.
Thanks for being a part of the FZ09 group. I have no plans to be up that way, but thanks for the offer. I moved from IL in 2006 and have to say....y'all are tougher than I am to put up with those cold/snowy winters up there. Good luck and many happy adventures on the new bike.

·
Registered
474 Posts
You should have waited for the fz09x ! :)

Best of luck and send pics of the new wheels.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
616 Posts
Good luck with the Triumph. I don't know how pleased your cat's going to be, when he finds out you've joined RAT! I'm going to go back and re-read your HID install and Motorman break in contributions; all good times! As Mom always said; "All goodbyes are not forever." If it's any consolation, I followed the manual. :)

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
^He's getting the Triumph Explorer.

It's been great reading all your stuff FJRider- good reference for everyone with the FZ. I will be going the full ADV way one day- but maybe more barebones, easily fixable like a KLR. Till then, I will keep tooling my bikes to do it all for now. Kind of funny I had thought about the Explorer (apart from the Triple R) before getting the FZ09 after being chased off by a bunch of unfavorable reports. I hope you have a good stint with the Triumph though and look forward to reading your adventures on it!

Cheers!

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^He's getting the Triumph Explorer.

It's been great reading all your stuff FJRider- good reference for everyone with the FZ. I will be going the full ADV way one day- but maybe more barebones, easily fixable like a KLR. Till then, I will keep tooling my bikes to do it all for now. Kind of funny I had thought about the Explorer (apart from the Triple R) before getting the FZ09 after being chased off by a bunch of unfavorable reports. I hope you have a good stint with the Triumph though and look forward to reading your adventures on it!

Cheers!
Triumph Tiger 800 XC ABS!

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
That was fast! Congrats! Looks great- wishing you many happy adventures ahead!
And yes, my bad. It's the 800..I keep confusing the 800 and the Explorer! I would have seriously considered a 800 Tiger Sport but they dont sell 'em here any more!

·
Registered
511 Posts
I'll miss your avatar. Makes me laugh every time. Even showed my wife. Good luck with the Triumph. Seriously considered the 1200 but the idea of dropping it in the dirt scared me. I'm gettin' old and might not be able to pick myself up. Happy Trails!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts