Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
They make some nice stuff. I have the chain adjusters on my R1.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
High quality, handcrafted, Italian designed Carbon Fiber fenders? Yes....please! Damn they make some sick looking stuff.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Is there a dealer in the USA? Just curious how long it would take to get parts if they are imported,love the rear hugger and mirrors! Plus everything else!! lol

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
They make some nice stuff. I have the chain adjusters on my R1.
Shopping for their chain adjuster was what led me to their site. Was checking in to see if they had made one for the '09 yet and saw all the other goodies.

Is there a dealer in the USA? Just curious how long it would take to get parts if they are imported,love the rear hugger and mirrors! Plus everything else!! lol
OPP Racing.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I gotta say orange bolts would definitely make the FZ look good.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Damn those mirrors and gas cover look sweeeeet

·
Registered
473 Posts

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Simple answer: Ease of adjustment and accuracy of adjustment.

IMHO, it works better.... whether or not you think it works better enough to warrant spending twice as much money is up to you.

FWIW, Gilles make several different models of chain adjusters, axle blocks, etc... and the "Yamaha" one is a basic model, their fancier one(s) (which function similarly to the Lightech model) is just as expensive as the Lightech.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Very nice !!! To rich for me I'm sure. I am getting my huger hydro dipped . Getting carbon fibre look. Lol to do everything to the bike they have done would total more the the bikes value. Lol. But I have to say its beautiful !!!!!

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
IMHO, it's really hard to match "golds" across brands.

I plan on getting the black chain adjuster... my birthday is coming 4.gif

1 - 15 of 15 Posts