1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
154 Posts
Any issues with additional fees or registration issues importing a bike from outside Cali?

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Any issues with additional fees or registration issues importing a bike from outside Cali?
My Sister lives in Oregon so her address is on the Reg and Title.

After 7500 miles on the bike I can register it in California as a used bike and not pay tax. Just transfer fee and Reg.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Great news. Let me know when you have it home and I'll come down for a visit.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Way to go , got mine late Sept from Berkely no one in Oregon had any but thats the way to beat Brown the clowns high taxes. RR:cool:

·
Registered
272 Posts
One thing to watch out for is if the bike is in your name and you have a calif drivers lisc. and a Oregon plate its trouble, a friend of mine had his jeep reg in Oregon because of smog issues and was stoped by the CHP . It will be real hard to break the law ridding this bike for sure good luck. RR:cool:

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
One thing to watch out for is if the bike is in your name and you have a calif drivers lisc. and a Oregon plate its trouble, a friend of mine had his jeep reg in Oregon because of smog issues and was stoped by the CHP . It will be real hard to break the law ridding this bike for sure good luck. RR:cool:
What did the cop do to your friend?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts