Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, day two on my bike...Woohoo! I stopped in for a rugby game, I was only there for about 45 minutes, I had ridden prior for about an hour. When I went to turn it on, it would just NOT start. After turning it off and on and letting the fuel prime it finally started but it was an extremely rough start. I had one solid bar of gas left but after I filled up I never had anymore issues. I got scared that my new toy was already dumping out on me

·
Registered
420 Posts
You don't know about hard starting until you try starting some 1949-1951 V8 flathead Fords after they got hot. We used to judge how well a Ford ran by the amount of chrome worn off the rear bumper from being pushed. If you don't mind another story: I bought a brand new 1969 Suzuki T350. The first time I rode it to work I was showing it off when it wouldn't start. I wore myself out trying to start it. Then for some reason I kicked it over without touching the throttle and it started right up. All my previous MC experience required about half throttle. Too bad we didn't have fuel injection back then.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts