Has anyone come across this before?

it’s this gold/grease looking thing

Tire Wheel Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive lighting
Car Automotive tire Automotive exterior Car seat cover Rim

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Did you talk to the dealership about it exchanged and upgrading to the new SP model?
there is no way they would give me an SP model 😂

i’m pretty sure there is nothing wrong with the bike, but was curious to know what the gold leaking thing was

I will pass by the dealership to see what they say and if it actually is a leak, but I doubt it

they don’t get the SP models In dubai in any case otherwise I would have bought one

·
Registered
2016 xsr 900
1,605 Posts
there is no way they would give me an SP model 😂

i’m pretty sure there is nothing wrong with the bike, but was curious to know what the gold leaking thing was

I will pass by the dealership to see what they say and if it actually is a leak, but I doubt it

they don’t get the SP models In dubai in any case otherwise I would have bought one
What you've shown in the picture is nothing to worry about. If it bothers you you an use some cleaner to wash it off - a spray of carb cleaner or brake parts cleaner should take it off pretty quick, then rinse with water. I agree with what's been said that it looks like a slight over-application of grease that has oozed when the engine makes it hot.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts