Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Being a little bit on the smaller size, could the FZ-09 be a good option for a girl that wanted to get into the naked bike category? I am not a big guy, 5'10", and I am kind of excited to see how I will fit on the bike. I imagine that it will be a bit smaller than an R6, which I have ridden in the past.

Would it be a good choice for awesome females that ride? Any ladies on the site? Are you excited to check the fit?

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
I've been wondering how many women are/will be on this forum, in the early days of the SVRider.com forum there were plenty, including a moderator.

The 09 should be good for riders that have trouble touching the ground on comparable bikes. I'd prefer that a rider have experience with a 50-70 HP bike before getting one with 100+ HP, but on average women seem to have better throttle judgement then men do lol.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Premium Member
353 Posts
I bet it'll be great for not just the ladies, but vertically challenged riders in general. Sounds like the narrow seat will make touching both feet down easy, and it only weighs a few pounds more than the 250cc bikes, heck it weighs less than Honda's 500cc bikes. What's not to like?

The specs all make it sound lighter and easier to touch down with than the Suzuki SV650, and that's pretty popular with the ladies (including my girlfriend). I don't understand why we don't see more girls riding though, if this bike helps change that, awesome :D

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts