Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been watching for information on the 2015 fz09 and there are some threads about dealer info about the colors available and the small price bump. But I haven't seen anything that officially confirms the 2015 model. I'm wondering if we know 100% that all that is changing is the color options and the new throttle map. I think some people have purchased 2015s already, so that is probably the case. But I'm (too optimistically) hoping that it will be announced with some other tweaks. Looks like AIMexpo is the the time for unveiling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
From what my friend in the dealership told me the only thing they know is a aprox eta date and the colors. Im putting my preorder down this week told december they should be arriving. As for rivisions thats still up in the air.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Excellent, so there's a chance we may still see some little revisions!

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have a deposit down on a 2015 that I was told should be delivered within a couple weeks. The MSRP was bumped to $8190 this year which is still quite reasonable in my opinion.

As far as I can tell you're correct, the colors and updated ECU mapping are the only changes.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I just talked to the owner of where I got my bike at and he has a few on the way now. Said they should be in his store by the end of next week at the latest.

·
Registered
165 Posts
I've been watching for information on the 2015 fz09 and there are some threads about dealer info about the colors available and the small price bump. But I haven't seen anything that officially confirms the 2015 model. I'm wondering if we know 100% that all that is changing is the color options and the new throttle map. I think some people have purchased 2015s already, so that is probably the case. But I'm (too optimistically) hoping that it will be announced with some other tweaks. Looks like AIMexpo is the the time for unveiling.

Yes. MT-09/ABS 2015 - Motorcycles - Yamaha Motor Europe

·
Registered
6 Posts
I picked up my 2015 FZ09 on saturday. the guy told me that the differences is the colors and corrected the issues with the mapping and the harness to the headlight. I love this thing!

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
I picked up my 2015 FZ09 on saturday. the guy told me that the differences is the colors and corrected the issues with the mapping and the harness to the headlight. I love this thing!
Congrats and welcome to the forum!

Where are you located?

·
Registered
341 Posts
Yeah, maybe they're not out in your area. They've been out for a week or so, give it a little time. Yellow ones in Oregon, Matte in CA. They're out there....

·
Registered
109 Posts

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Do the announce every model, every year? There are several 2015s already on the road, because they are the same bike.

If nothing changes, they don't waste press time.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Do the announce every model, every year? There are several 2015s already on the road, because they are the same bike.

If nothing changes, they don't waste press time.
Yes, they do. The 2015's arent even on the Yamaha website. I find it hard to believe dealerships have them yet.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts