Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Yamaha MT09 SP/ 2001 Yamaha TTR600 Belgarda
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, I'm the newly member of the forum. I'm from Azores (Portugal archipelago)! I have a 2021 09 SP with some updates like

-bar end mirrors
- akrapovic racing line
-tail tidy home made

Waiting for a crash cage from ruchkagaza..

Here is she

Enviado do meu SM-G975F através do Tapatalk

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome to the club. I'm sure you will be enjoying your new ride. Stay safe and send along some photo's of your favorite places.
Thank you! Will do! We have some great places here! Cheers!

·
Registered
127 Posts
Welcome. How many miles of roads do you have there? I've stayed over in the Azores a couple of times on the way to the US, seemed like a lovely place.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome. How many miles of roads do you have there? I've stayed over in the Azores a couple of times on the way to the US, seemed like a lovely place.
I can't tell for sure. My island(Terceira) has got 400km2, but has got thousands of street's! From tarmac, to cobblestone (UNESCO city) to dirt(ideal for all terrain!) On which island did you stay?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Congrats on your new bike and welcome to the forum! What did you have before the MT09?
Thank you! Previously I had a Yamaha XJ6. What a bike! That sound is just too good! I personally prefer the sound of a 4 cylinder engine, over the 3! I also have a yamaha TTR 600 Belgarda. Love it too!

·
Registered
2019 Yamaha MT 10
1,558 Posts
Hello guys, I'm the newly member of the forum. I'm from Azores (Portugal archipelago)! I have a 2021 09 SP with some updates like

-bar end mirrors
- akrapovic racing line
-tail tidy home made

Waiting for a crash cage from ruchkagaza..

Here is she

I'm shocked that there are still people left in the Azores. I live in southern Massachusetts and we have a huge population of people from the Azores here. Good luck with the new motorcycle.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm shocked that there are still people left in the Azores. I live in southern Massachusetts and we have a huge population of people from the Azores here. Good luck with the new motorcycle.
Well...it's not THAT small in here . We have 350k plus habitants. In my point of view, it's well balanced. We are a nature island. Over population would kill the fauna and the whole point of the arphipelago. We have a huge community in the states due to the USAF/FAP air base, and from the eruptions that occurred in the 90's(and other things) that lead to a huge emigration. I have allot of family over there!. Thank you with the bike!

·
Registered
127 Posts
I can't tell for sure. My island(Terceira) has got 400km2, but has got thousands of street's! From tarmac, to cobblestone (UNESCO city) to dirt(ideal for all terrain!) On which island did you stay?

Yes it was your island that I've stayed on. It was the US airbase there that we used to pass through.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Yes it was your island that I've stayed on. It was the US airbase there that we used to pass through.
Oh cool!! Any plans on coming back? Did you had the chance to discover the island?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts