Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

Integrated Taillight?

13K views 44 replies 31 participants last post by  broncsrule21 
#1 ·
Hey Everyone!

I've been talking with the owner of Tripage LED (TripageLED.com Custom LED Solutions) about working on an integrated taillight for the FZ-09. He says it should be doable, but wants to see what kind of demand there is for such a product at this time. I think there are at least a few on this forum that would be interested in such a thing, so if you are...let us know!

He is a very well respected manufacturer and is a big part of 600rr.net.

There is his IT for the 600rr. He has some other great stuff, like LED blinker/running lights in passenger peg mounts which I am in the process of ordering. Go check it out!

All in all, if you would be interested in an Integrated Taillight let us know!

Thanks!

G

#8 ·
Most definitely, especially if it's programmable and does the sequential turn signal thing

#11 ·
Very much interested! Especially if it's brighter than the current tailight which is very tim in my opinion. I would also like a license plate illuminator on the bottom so it's all in one unit. I would definitely be interested in purchasing one.

#16 ·
I too am very interested to see what T can do with this. I've been a member on the 600RR forum for years and have always appreciated Tristan and his contributions to the site. I've also been a customer of his and was thoroughly satisfied with those interactions. He's always willing to give advice or answer any questions you might have about his products. A good guy!

#19 · (Edited)
I'm in. Is this a replacement for the stock tail light or a kit that modifies the tail light?

If it is a replacement and a tidy tail, that would be great.

#21 ·
Not sure if it would be a replacement or modified stock taillight. I really like the look of the stock taillight and wouldn't mind just having a board put inside. It's ultimately up to T and what he thinks would work best/what he can do.

I do like the idea of a license place light being in the bottom of the taillight. One less thing to worry about and one less loose part.

We'll see and I'll keep y'all posted!

#28 ·
#29 ·
I think the evotech tail tidy with light looks better then Rizoma's but I'd prefer the stock one to be modified to just incorporate the signals.. IMHO!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.