Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone!

I've been talking with the owner of Tripage LED (TripageLED.com Custom LED Solutions) about working on an integrated taillight for the FZ-09. He says it should be doable, but wants to see what kind of demand there is for such a product at this time. I think there are at least a few on this forum that would be interested in such a thing, so if you are...let us know!

He is a very well respected manufacturer and is a big part of 600rr.net.
There is his IT for the 600rr. He has some other great stuff, like LED blinker/running lights in passenger peg mounts which I am in the process of ordering. Go check it out!

All in all, if you would be interested in an Integrated Taillight let us know!

Thanks!

G

·
Registered
558 Posts
Most definitely, especially if it's programmable and does the sequential turn signal thing

·
Super Moderator
5,700 Posts
I would be interested also....but suspension, exhaust, and flash tune are first priority now that I've got the brake lines.

As a longtime member of the 600RR.net forum, I can vouch for tripage.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Very much interested! Especially if it's brighter than the current tailight which is very tim in my opinion. I would also like a license plate illuminator on the bottom so it's all in one unit. I would definitely be interested in purchasing one.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I too am very interested to see what T can do with this. I've been a member on the 600RR forum for years and have always appreciated Tristan and his contributions to the site. I've also been a customer of his and was thoroughly satisfied with those interactions. He's always willing to give advice or answer any questions you might have about his products. A good guy!

·
Registered
364 Posts
I'm in. Is this a replacement for the stock tail light or a kit that modifies the tail light?

If it is a replacement and a tidy tail, that would be great.

·
Vendor
2,315 Posts
I'm in. Is this a replacement for the stock tail light or a kit that modifies the tail light?

If it is a replacement and a tidy tail, that would be great.
That would be great.
I'd definitely be interested in a combo like that.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts