Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First post on here so bear with me. Just trying to give a HUGE shout out to custom led and their integrated tail lights. I just ordered the light, relay, and toggle switch so you can make it do a ton of cool shit. First off I want to say I went through hell getting this. The first package that I ordered got "lost" by the post office. They said it was delivered but it never came. I went back and forth with usps for over two weeks trying to get reimbursement for their mistake with no luck. I called the company and spoke with John who is the owner and explained the whole thing. He sent me a whole new order the next day no questions asked. Customer service for this place is off the chain. All the parts are great quality and come with directions. I seriously cannot say enough about this company. If I can figure out how to post pictures and video I will later but if you are looking to get an integrated light. Check them out first.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
I live close to John and volunteered my bike for the first prototype light. He's a stand up guy and really believes in making a high quality product. His attention to detail is tremendous and he places a lot of respect to making everyone happy.

Details and pictures on this install have already been posted in the thread "this is the taillight to get" - feel free to check out what's already posted there.

Glad you like the taillight and welcome to the forum.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts