1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
418 Posts
It's about time! I've been waiting for Custom LED to step up!

Reactions: Niner

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Sweet I'll send him a note too

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
so just an update - Jon and i emailed back and forth a few times today and he's going to reach out to me when the first prototype comes in to test on my bike. Thanks FZCrusinAZ for the hook up - I'm pumped to see what they have in store for the FZ!

·
Registered
166 Posts
I hate to resurect an old thread but, I stumbled across this thread because I really really want a nice BRIGHT integrated light. So has anyone used this custom LED? I see they are on sale now at customled.com and I would rather pay for an integrated instead of the Yoshi rear fender delete I been eye'n.... because I vowed to ditch the shovel befor I put my real plate on lol.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I have one on all of my bikes and would not install anything else. The brightest LED taillight that's available hands down.

·
Registered
166 Posts
...The brightest LED taillight that's available hands down.
Thats pretty much exactly what I was hoping to hear!!... Life is grand some days... Thankyou threesvts!!

·
Registered
418 Posts
No problem! I'm sure there will be people that disagree, but I have seen them side by side. They are known for insanely bright integrated taillights and the reason why they are a little more than the rest. Quality is worth every penny!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts