Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Been lurking here for a while. Wanted to start out by saying thanks for all the valuable info I've gleaned from this site in the past few months.

My wife got a vinyl cutter a few months back and I immediately started trying to recreate the stock decals on the faux intake scoops, as the previous owner of my bike had removed the stock ones. I think I was fairly successful with that so then I attempted to design my own decals for the bike. Just wanted to share my latest design with you guys (hope my image is posted correctly) and get any feedback you might have. Thanks in advance!

Full disclosure: I've come up with several different decals now and we launched a website to sell them at the beginning of this month. After contacting the mods, it's my understanding that I'm not allowed to post links to my site here and I'm not trying to spam you guys. We have some on ebay but they are cheaper through our site. If you google you should be able to find

Link removed, violation of forum rules.....

9. Do not promote your personal websites, domains, company, or services in any of the discussion forums. This includes starting a thread, replying to a post, or putting it in your signature. The only way people are allowed to advertise on this site is if they are paying to do so. Please contact the ADMIN if you wish to become a Supporting Vendor.

Attachments

·
Registered
184 Posts
not bad looking. I like the design. fresh!!

PM a link would be interested to see more.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts