Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been wanting to shop on indysuperbikes.com but the last few weeks the website has been down.Strange time of year for it not to be working!
They still in business and if so how are they to deal with?

·
Registered
1,145 Posts
i've been trying to get in contact with them too. Left a FB message this past weekend and no response yet.

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Yeah, you won't get one either. I'd say something serious has to be happening, to ignore their e-commerce site and their social media, during the holiday?

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
Wanted to price out a Ohlins with them and the sight went into down mode....I would think for that to be going on right now is not a good thing !! And as it turns out found THE BEST PRICE out there at .....SELECT YOUR BIKE - Welcome To Kyle Racing's Online Store
I almost bought an Ohlins shock from them. Spoke with Kyle on the phone. Real nice guy and very knowledgeable.

Think the price for the base model was around $650. Ended up going with the Penske 8983 double clicker from Traxxion.

Dan at Traxxion gives us guys on the forum a price break. Mine was $832 with free shipping. Traxxion installs their custom valving and a spring for your weight. Really great folks to work with.

Felt the Penske at that price was a better value. Plus I really wanted the ability to adjust compression damping.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
Got a couple hits with Google for $773 all in for the carbon. Still a good price.

Reactions: kingsquid

·
Registered
92 Posts
Probably not
I figured if they were so good on price they might have been doing so and not being profitable. It's fine to give great deals but not when it undercuts profits and you're not paying the bills. Sort of business 101. Unless there was a less obvious reason.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I just ordered the acro carbon from motomummy for $741 with free shipping. I kept waiting for the indy site to come back up then I found this thread.

·
Registered
4,498 Posts
Revzilla had good deals on them until this week, now they are inching up, but they will price match anyone. They were price matching IndySuperbikes.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts