Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Vendor
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will be out of town from april 13th-20th to spend a week riding in the north georgia mountains and to attend the Road Atlanta round of the Moto America Series. If sending me an ECU and it arrives diring this time it will go back out as soon as I can depending on how many I recieve during this time. If you would like to meet this week to have a flash done in person that may be able to be arranged

·
Registered
77 Posts
I would be up for a flash when you come to town. I'm not to far from where you will be staying. So this is perfect!

·
Vendor
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
flash is $80 or $180 lots of info on my website there is a faq section vcyclenut.com

not planning on flashing at the track but wherever im staying near the track would work

trdtuner7 we can come up with a plan as it gets close

·
Vendor
1,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
COTA next weekend, then a week at my favorite place in the world to ride chasing my father around :), then road atlanta for moto amaerica round 2!!!! damn I cant wait!!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
I'd love to come out and meet you to get a flash done on my bike! I'll check out the site and figure out what I'm looking for.

·
Super Moderator
4,452 Posts
Sorry about that. It's looking like a very wet spring ahead. Hopefully, we'll see a dry weekend in North Carolina June 6th.

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Thanks for hooking my brother in Georgia up with the flash. He has only ridden it twice because of the weather, but he totally loves it.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts