Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,700 Posts
Granite city, il. Liquid graphite
Congrats on the new bike Beetle! It's a small world out there. I grew up in Granite City and lived my entire life there mostly, until I moved to Jerseyville, then to Alton, and finally to E. TN back in 2006. Send me a PM if you'd like with your real name....maybe we know each other!

·
Super Moderator
5,700 Posts
I grew up playing hockey in Granite City, spent many many hours at the outdoor rink. I also have family and friends in Jerseyville.
I am just amazed sometimes at the way it is a small world sometimes....WOW! The last place I lived before moving to Jerseyville in 1997, was six blocks from my house to the Ice Rink at Wilson Park.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Congrats! I used to roll your stomping grounds all the time (Belleville native). Great river rides! I'll PM if back in the area visiting family. Would be nice to cruise the ol Miss.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Lisle ilinois here. Just picked up a matte grey.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Carol Stream rolling on a Yellow FZ as of three weeks ago. Any group rides coming up in the area? I need to get out more!

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Used to teach robotic programming courses at A.O. Smith in Granite City. I worked for the companys central engineering out of Milwaukee for thirty years.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Blazin Orange, just relocated to St. Louis. Welcome.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I know this is an older thread but I just got a 2019 Ice Fluo MT 09 and would love to get together with anyone in the area. I live in Peoria, Il and I like to make day trips on my day off and usually a couple longer trips a year.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts