Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
MT 09 2021
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Honestly, never thought I would, but because sunny days are getting to an end in Lviv soon I decided to go out with my friend and try to do some wheelies. Which actually turned out amazing, even though I got a flat xD
Can anyone give advice on where to start? Maybe a resource/vid lesson?We’ve only managed to do some little power ones, but I know it’s not the right way right?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Wheelies have always been very addictive to me :) As you learn and do the clutch up's and get them up higher you want to practice more on using that rear brake to sit it down easy so it becomes second nature. Very nice bike and its a bummer about the flat tire!

·
Registered
'15
161 Posts
Start small, push your comfort zone but don't leave it, that's when trouble starts. And as another mentioned, keep the rear brake covered just in case!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Baby steps....can't stress enough! I bought a Grom to learn on and am now taking what I have learned to the 09. If you are really serious I would suggest this route. Its WAY more safe. Practice until muscle memory takes over. You will know when it does. Pratice, practice and more practice...jmho.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts