Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I had some carbon 3m wrap laying around the house and since I came home for labor day from the Navy, I decided to wrap my windscreen with it. It didn't come out perfect but it looks really good IMO.

Here it is!

P.S. I am also wrapping a few other pieces I will post it up as soon as it is done

·
Registered
111 Posts
I'm getting my hugger hydro dipped this week. But that a good idea about the cowl. Could you take a closer pic for me. Thanks.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Nice! That DiNoc seems to be popular.. Seen a few posts here a while back.. I went the real carbon route earlier this year and now companies are coming out with there own carbon parts for the FZ but charging a butt load for em.. I made these! image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

·
Registered
235 Posts
So... how much to make me some CF goodies? <3
I wish I had the time to make some for you guys but I still need to do my front fender and some pieces for my car.. But if I figure out a way to do more in a reasonable time I'll everyone know.

Reactions: Niner

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
It didn't come out as wells I was hoping but still looks decent, i am now mulling over in my head doing the real carbon like above just with a different style of uniqueness!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts