Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I am looking to get my hands on an undamaged stock header. If it is still attached to a muffler, I guess thats fine, but I only need a header. Anyone ger a full system, and want to sell me theirs? Please let me know. I am working on a new exhaust, but I need mine to work in the mean time (And there is no need to wreck the exhaust I already built)

Please let me know!

In California would be preferred.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
?? why did you cancel? That akro carbon system is pretty sweet.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I cancelled for money reasons, they still aren't available, so I still can. The large spiral is to lengthen the header, it increases torque.

Sent from my LG-E980 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
418 Posts
Do you happen to know why that akra carbon has the piping spiral right before the can?
I would say to lengthen the exhaust track a little for better performance. It ends up at the same place as the Graves and Arrow but I'm sure the engineers at Akrapovic have a reason for it.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thank you for selling me the header pbnut, after I get that, I will set into welding up my 3 exit exhaust system. And thank you to everyone else who also offered me their left over exhaust system. I'll post up in the exhaust thread when I get it started.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Looking forward to seeing with what you come up with blackclu, been waiting for someone to fab up a full custom one off exhaust.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts