Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
looking for upgrades on my 2015 FZ09 head lamp tail lamp & the seat.
dose anyone Know of a >COM or site or shop I can go to :cool:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Revzilla.com. They have some gel seats that I might get. And I got a few other things from them like shorter levers and a small windscreen.

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
I have dealt with the Canadian store (Motorstarz.ca) and they were great to deal with. So it might be worth checking out Motorcycle Helmets, Jackets, Riding Gear, Parts & Accessories | Motostarz.com

There is also:

Motorcycle Luggage, Motorcycle Protection, Handguards & Accessories - TwistedThrottle.com

Yamaha Motorcycle Performance Parts & Accessories | Super Tenere | YZFR1 | FZ8

FZ-09

2014 Yamaha FZ-09 Parts & Accessories - SoloMotoParts.com

There are quite a few aftermarket seat manufacturers out there, but they are not cheap. One thing a few people have had luck with is going through someone local who does motorcycle seat upholstery. You can get your hands on a new seat cover and foam, or gel inserts and have a local upholster do the work. Unless you are handy kind of guy, and can do it yourself.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
View attachment 13889

I'm officially taking back my Revzilla.com recommendation.
They Blew it today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are sooo many options on the web to get parts. NEXT!
what happened - i've ordered from them a crap load over the years and have had nothing but great experiences with them.

·
Registered
35 Posts
what happened - i've ordered from them a crap load over the years and have had nothing but great experiences with them.
I decided to try them, have a great ride planned for tomorrow and my shipment was not delivered as promised.......Solution " We can give you a coupon on your next order". Well there is no next order.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
I decide to try them, have a great ride planned for tomorrow and my shipment was not delivered as promised.......Solution " We can give you a coupon on your next order". Well there is no next order.
Was it Revzilla's fault the shipment didnt reach your house because they shipped it late or was it the shipping company? If they ship it and the shipment is lost in transit - it's a bit unfair to blame revzilla for a UPS or FedEx error.

Not saying that's the case, just putting it into context as many of us have had nothing but good experiences with them.

·
Registered
190 Posts
I've had 100% good experiences with Revzilla. Among many other things, I ordered a pair of gloves from them. I hated the gloves, so I returned them with absolutely zero hassle. Shipments happen fast... I'm pretty confused by your bad experience as it's pretty much the exception that proves the rule. As for the OP's questions, I suggest you look into seat concepts who is an official vendor here (and make some pretty durn nice seat pad/cover kits you can do yourself and save some cash), there is Sargent which some people love and some people... less than love, there is corbin (who I will be ordering a seat from myself) who makes the best 2-up seats for our bikes called the Gunfighter + Lady, and there is Saddleman who makes some good seats and a member here has just worked with them to design a solo stunt-friendly seat. Lots of options. Tail lights are also available here. Tripage and CustomLED have tails, Tripage has LED headlight bulb upgrades as well. I'm looking at Rizoma for a tail light now because I plan on keeping my side indicators (required by law in CA). Tripage and CustomLED have integrated tail lights with programmable fancy bulb flashyness.

Welcome, and enjoy the bike!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts