Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the look of this bike and the styling and i think it will work just fine for my type of riding.

But just like anyone else i really enjoy modding my bike. Do y'all think aftermarket will be able to find a good replacement for that tail light its really the only part of the bike i think looks really out of place?

I hope they do and quickly. lol

·
Registered
23 Posts
There's a company that makes replacement LED kits for many motorcycle models, it's a visibility thing where it will flash when braking, etc. They might come out with one but I see nothing wrong with the stock lights- I actually rather like them

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
maybe ill like it better when i see it in person? but yea i think ill be getting one of those that blink and whatnot so im more visible.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Both the headlight and taillight look like they were added after the bike was designed, and I think they did it on purpose. I like it, it looks hooliganish.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I think the headlight will be sorted out with the flyscreen which has appeared on a thread. I agree the tail light's mating to the seat is very poor design (great light though). The original design sketch showed how it should be done. Must be the accountants got in on the act!

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
I really like the look of this bike and the styling and i think it will work just fine for my type of riding.

But just like anyone else i really enjoy modding my bike. Do y'all think aftermarket will be able to find a good replacement for that tail light its really the only part of the bike i think looks really out of place?

I hope they do and quickly. lol

I used a DRC tail light on my WR. I have to see how integrated the stock one is before I chuck it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts