Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was checking the member's map and it seems that we are all homeless. Some of us live in the park, other's at the cemetery, schools, rooftops and expressways, hahaha but we have money for our FZ's. LOL

·
Registered
202 Posts
Member map?

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Up top, between "what's new?" and "gallery".

You can add in your "approximate" location on the map if you like.

Reactions: Lee Drew

·
Registered
464 Posts
That's why I did just the town, and even if you do find my bike and manage to get into my yard and open up my garage, I think the cops would probably be there already, haha I have a neighbor who lives across the street that's retired so he acts like the neighborhood watchman lmao, plus two of my other neighbors have cameras around the house. So Good luck! Lol but seriously don't try to come I'll be very angry

·
Registered
202 Posts
I did the general area, would be silly to put my actual location. hey gaiz come take muh bike

Reactions: JustWantToRide

·
Registered
835 Posts
I live in the middle of an intersection apparently. Please don't hit me bro.

Reactions: Rocky_MTN_FZ09

·
Super Moderator
4,344 Posts
According to the map, mine sleeps with the fishes at the bottom of Silver Lake.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Haha Yeah.... I placed myself in the middle of park because I don't want to advertise where my bike sits (Don't have a garage)... A thief could register on this site and steal all the fz09's in Denver in a night if they wanted to if everyone put there exact location on the map... Not that it's likely but who knows.

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
I reside at the 'Touch of Faith Catholic Bookstore'. Probably for the best...on the way in I looked down and noticed I was in 6th gear going 66mph. I immediately had to sing Iron Maiden's Number of the Beast.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I know the reason why not to mark your exact location, hahaha.
I was living at a park but now that is getting warmer I moved to a creek.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Well...to be able to afford the mods...I live at the Bank!
Need some dough? :p

1 - 20 of 60 Posts