Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The local dealer gave me a sweet deal, dropped price to $7,700 and waived Set up and Dealer fees. Snake river Yamaha in Meridian, Idaho hooked me up. $8,200 including taxes. I totally recommend them to anyone in the Boise area. Absolutely no baloney or tricks. Good honest dealership.

By the time we got the paperwork done it was dark and icy outside so they offered to deliver it to my home for free in the morning. Sweet! Don't wanna risk new tires on cold icy roads.

My new Blazing Orange FZ-09. Big thanks to this website and all of you for sharing your experiences with this wonderful bike! After months of reading your post's, I'm so proud to join the club!!:)

IMG_1710_zps74b52089.jpg

IMG_1712_zps5270f109.jpg

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks! Skooter, youre from Gorham? I grew up in Gardiner! I moved out west in 94 but miss Maine in the summer.

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks all! Yeah, I'm already building a mod list. First up will be frame sliders. Then front and rear suspension.

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Thanks all! Yeah, I'm already building a mod list. First up will be frame sliders. Then front and rear suspension.
Good priorities. From my experience, great priorities!

Welcome to the family! I'm jealous of the orange!

Reactions: knobbyaddiction

·
Premium Member
341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I really liked the Graphite model but detest the wheels. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, though.

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Man, you got a good deal. Very jelly. Orange is a hot looking bike. Welcome back to street riding

·
Registered
835 Posts
Very cool!

Welcome.

Reactions: knobbyaddiction

·
Registered
151 Posts
Shameless plug for OES. I am very happy with my OES full slider set! Ship quickly, fair price for a full set, and my girlfriend is awesome.... she made me write that. Goodnight guys. and Congrats Knobby. I'm on an Orange as well.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts