Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive noticed a few people living near the beach. Lets go for a ride with our 09's it would be sweet anybody down?:encouragement:

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
I'm counting (3) in so far, if we pull this off we could the first (3) FZ owners to meetup. lol 'Triple-Treo'

·
Registered
365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Im thinking sun, for route not sure yet. Maby to laguna then down to hb or aroung cooks corner then back to hb. Any ideas? I might be able to get yattat to go also, that would be 4 of us.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Well lets all get a checkin to see where were all at.

Tunnel = Sherman Oaks (101 @ 405)

·
Registered
39 Posts
I wouldn't be able to make in on Sunday. I live in Alhambra, near 10 and the top of 710.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
Im thinking sun, for route not sure yet. Maby to laguna then down to hb or aroung cooks corner then back to hb. Any ideas? I might be able to get yattat to go also, that would be 4 of us.
If everyone is down, maybe we can hit up Trabuco canyon since we'll be near there.

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
ak_rr might be able to make it on Saturday.. How does Saturday look for everyone else?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Im busy this sat :(

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm in Long Beach. Available today or tomorrow after 12, I'd prefer to hit canyons though. Long straight rides with a bunch of other hooligan bikes and I feel like I'll be back in court sooner than I or my insurance would like:p Azusa Canyon is my favorite road in so cal due to a variety of long, fast sweepers, tight technical twisties, and very motorcycle-friendly cops patrolling, basically trying to keep cars on the right side of the double yellow and throwing me a rock-out sign as I wheelie past. I love the Santa Monica mountains. Have not spent much time in trabuco but I'm down to check it out.
Down for PCH too lol. I just prefer my speed limit to be dictated by lean angle vs insurance rates :p
But let's go I want to compare license plate mounts and see what the bike looks like without me on it hahaha :)

·
Registered
88 Posts
I ended up going to Ojai yesterday... forgot a flashlight last week at the campground... any excuse to go riding ;)

·
Registered
663 Posts
Sounds like a good time. It would be awesome to be riding in November. Things are a little brisk around here this morning. Only 4.5 months to go.

willow cold.jpg

1 - 20 of 21 Posts