Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up yall. I'm an avid rider who wants to buy a fz09 asap! however i'm currently not able to afford it so i'll settle for my fz1 for now! im from seattle, i'm an xray tech by day and volunteer at a dyno shop by night for the last 4 years. with such a new bike as the fz09, theres a lot to be tinkered with and we strive to stay at the forefront of tuning every new bike out there so you'll see posts from me about tuning and mods and what does/doesn't work or need or not need etc. i look forward to seeing what these bikes can do with a R6 suspension/brake swap, i think the fz09 has the potential to be a killer little bike. cyall around

Reactions: v2Bob

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Suspension has already been resolved and worked out by one of our local supporting vendors....Nick Stolten from Stoltec Moto. Brakes on this bike are actually very good for stock units and with some braided stainless lines and some better aftermarket pad like the Vesrah RJLs, braking is not going to be an issue Nick has also taken care of the Flash Tune part of it also and does a custom tune on the ECU. He is also working with Nels at 2 wheel dyno works to get a map for the Arrow full exhaust system. Nick is the man when it comes to FZ09 mods

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Yea, I forgot the "welcome" part Jared, so.......WELCOME man! Sounds like you and Nels are well on your way to helping Nick bring this all together....good on ya!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How about a pic of the FZ1.
there's my '09

Suspension has already been resolved and worked out by one of our local supporting vendors....Nick Stolten from Stoltec Moto. Brakes on this bike are actually very good for stock units and with some braided stainless lines and some better aftermarket pad like the Vesrah RJLs, braking is not going to be an issue Nick has also taken care of the Flash Tune part of it also and does a custom tune on the ECU. He is also working with Nels at 2 wheel dyno works to get a map for the Arrow full exhaust system. Nick is the man when it comes to FZ09 mods
Welcome and basically what TripleThreat said.
Yea, I forgot the "welcome" part Jared, so.......WELCOME man! Sounds like you and Nels are well on your way to helping Nick bring this all together....good on ya!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts