Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there a safe way to remove emblems? I want to put on some Harley badges to F with my neighbor. (tee hee)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Badging? We dont need no stinking badging...... :)

Good way to mess with all your neighbors(and anyone else within a mile) put on a Akr exhaust and remove the db killer = ear candy :)

·
Registered
128 Posts
Just pulled mine with my fingernails and then rubbed the sticky stuff with goo gone.
The round Yamaha badge or the safety stickers?

Most common question I get is "Is it a BMW". Would be fun to put something car-only like a Subaru badge or a Ford "SVT" badge.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well, I was thinking that maybe I'll get several types of emblems and use magnetic backing stuff so I can change them depending on the crowd, or my mood, whatever. Anyone for an Excelsior?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Pulled mine off with my fingers. Just pull carefully and slowly so it doesn't pop off and scratch the opposite side from where you are pulling. I literally had both off and clean in under 3 minutes... . thread or floss like a saw will work too.. But the adhesive is so fresh on these bikes the badges come off easily.

·
Registered
280 Posts
Is there anywhere to get custom badges made for a good pride online? Some vinyl decals would be easy but id like to find some of the raised style if I were to replace my badges

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,802 Posts
I'd be careful putting H-D badging on it as it will probably start leaking oil.
Yea and if you are not careful it may even grow floor boards and start shaking so bad at stop lights that the filaments will fall out of all your light bulbs.

But maybe you can patent the sound!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts