Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys,

i'm from germany and a member of our german MT09.de community. I registrated here because i have no doubt that you can help me/us with unanswered questions. This is definitely the bigger community, lot's of you still have their FZ09, lot's of us still have to wait :)

Sorry for any mistakes i'll make with my englisch :)

As i wrote in my topic i got a BMW Navigator 4, nearly the same than a Garmin zumo 660. I'm also still waiting of my MT-09 and i'm trying to find out how to fix tha BMW Cradle on my bike. I saw a lot of solutions in this community with ram mount and now i'm wondering if nobody has installed the original Yamaha mount system.

GPS-Halterung MT-09 - Genuine options - Yamaha Motor Deutschland GmbH

Part number: 1RC-234A0-00-00

Is someone in here who's installed it? I'm searhcing for pictures of this product mounted on a bike. I have no idea if i would see the instruments when i mount the yamaha part with the BMW Cradle and the Navigator clipped in..

Can anyone help with pics or advices?

Thank's a lot, greetings from still cold germany...

Mirko

·
Registered
206 Posts
not sure if I can help you, but I just installed a 350.
straight forward. Check the blog post: FZ9 Electrics and other bits.. ? thetenerist
it shows my radar installed, and the gps went on the other side of the handle bar (did not do a write up)

Power for the gps came from the blue wire in the write up.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts