Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’m going to be putting my 2015 FZ09 up for sale. I way over accessorized it (Duh) and don’t expect to get that back. How much should I be asking?

Here’s a brief list of mods:

Akra Ti pipe
Corbin seat
Ohlins cartridges in forks
Ohlins YA335 shock
Yamaha tank bag
LED blinkers
LED Tail light
New tires
New chain & sprockets
14,500 miles

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Sorry I'm dancing around your question... But where are you located. I may be interested in a fork swap plus cash to help get some of that investment back for you :)

·
Registered
2016 XSR900 60th Anniv. Edition
1,813 Posts
Sorry I'm dancing around your question... But where are you located. I may be interested in a fork swap plus cash to help get some of that investment back for you :)
Good point, though. ⬆
If you still have the stock parts, you could sell the pipe, seat, tank bag, and the shock separately, and the bike would basically be worth the same price...

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I do have the stock seat and pipe plus rear pegs. I would include them or sell separately. Stay tuned for the listing in the for sale board. Thanks

·
Registered
8 Posts
You will probably be able to sell the bike for damn near the same money if you put it back to stock. That allows you to sell the parts as well.

·
Registered
283 Posts
I'll buy the seat if you end up parting out or don't include in the sale. I would agree with HyperNakedPimp, somewhere $4500-$5k.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I sold my 2016 Ducati Scrambler and pulled all of the accessories off and sold them easily on Ebay. I traded my FJ 09 a few weeks ago and pulled the K-Tech rear shock off and sold it on the fj 09 forum within a week. The accessories don't mean a thing when you're selling or trading.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts