Banned
161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Curious to know....

Myself makes 1.

·
Registered
768 Posts
If I owned two 2001 SV650s, does that count as two people? :)
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motorcycle Fuel tank Land vehicle Vehicle Motorcycle Car Motor vehicle

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
The summer of '99 I got a first year SV650 for the street. On a Sunday morning in May 2000 it was catastrophically converted into a track day bike, ouch then Yay! Wasn't going to let a f'n fawn decide how long I rode a SV on on the street plus it was still the best bike on the market for me so I got a 2000. I don't know exactly, something like 40,000 street SV miles and 5k on the track, yeah, I got addicted.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
I had one. Sold it to my son for cheap...and he broke the forks clear off the frame hitting a car. I cried a little when we went to the tow yard to retrieve it.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
04 naked

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
340 Posts
99 and 2 Vstroms(same re-tuned motor)Probably the #1 Jap cult street bike of the last decade and a half.
Welcome to the next big cult street bike...the FZ-09!

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
I think the FZ-09 will sell to well to be a cult classic. I thought those had to be the weird bikes that didn't sell all that well. (Honda Pacific Coast...yup I owned one of those too)

·
Registered
340 Posts
There's weird bikes and cult bikes.i don't think strong sales disqualifies it.
Cult bikes as I see it,are owned by deeply devoted fans who laud and believe strongly
that their bike comes close to the ultimate nirvana ride.IMO

·
Registered
666 Posts
Last bike was a k5 strom 650 (slightly detuned motor from SV). I liked that bike, still makes me sad that it blew up unexpectedly.
Based on my experience w the 650 I would highly recommend the SV to a newer rider looking for a good sporty bike.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts