Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
734 Posts
000000000 YUP 0 , BUT I RAN IT FOR 5 MIN. ON THE ONE WARM 30 DEG DAY :evil6:
ecm and shock are on the way here . then its hip surgery . mid April for me:confused::evil6:

·
Registered
835 Posts
Something around 40 miles.

Bought it, took it home, put it in garage and watched 8 inches of snow fall the next day. :)

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
One 26 mile ride before winter set in. First ride in 10 years and did the fast break in method, lots of low 2nd gear to high rpm 3rd blasts. Sensory overload lol.

Here's a bright idea; let's buy a brand new bike in mid November and stare at it for six months. Where's Moron?----Right here <----
Yeah, but if you waited until April Yamaha might have waited until July to sell you one. ;) This way when the weather is ready you are too.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
700 miles or so. This is the worst winter in E. TN since I've been here....2006. It's suppose to get to 60 degrees tomorrow, but all the roads are full of salt, brine, and cinders from our "heavy snowfall" Tuesday......4 to 5 inches at my house, but 8 to 10" up in the mountains. Did I ever mention how much I hate winter!

·
Registered
2,330 Posts
1980 or so

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Wuss... are you scared? LOL just teasing... lol :) Summer can't xome fast enough...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
haha, I actually had someone i work with fly out from south cali the other day....didn't bring a jacket. It was single digits here. I thought he was going to check into the hospital.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts