Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my FZ the first of April and I posted 10,000 miles on the OD this morning. I love this bike. No problems so far. Yamaha warranty is a must have riding this many miles. How many miles are on your FZ?

IMAG1443.jpg

Reactions: ktk_ace

·
Registered
835 Posts
Exactly half of what you have. :eek:ccasion14:

·
Registered
111 Posts
Very Nice!

Ive made three payments, averaging 1k miles a month so far.

10k with no problems is reassuring!

·
Registered
511 Posts
1750 miles. Hasn't missed a beat. Did I mention I love doin' wheelies more than ever before?

·
Registered
150 Posts
Picked mine up in early May and I'm around 1400 mi now... definitely loving the 09!

·
Registered
213 Posts
I picked up my FZ the first of April and I posted 10,000 miles on the OD this morning. I love this bike. No problems so far. Yamaha warranty is a must have riding this many miles. How many miles are on your FZ?

View attachment 8661
Only about 650 miles on my niner so far. Why do you say the warranty is a must? Have you had a lot if issues in 10k miles?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Only about 650 miles on my niner so far. Why do you say the warranty is a must? Have you had a lot if issues in 10k miles?
None yet...but with 10k in 41/2 months, I will be racking up the miles quick. This time next year, I will have over 30k....with warranty comes peace of mind.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
with warranty comes peace of mind.
For me, the extended Y.E.S. warranty would be more valuable if you weren't required to use the dealership for the repairs.

I think I would rather crawl over broken glass than leave my bike at a dealership.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
5000 miles since April, but I have two bikes.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts