Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
657 Posts
Looks like a supersport!
I'd rock it.
Prob one of the best looking mini-sports... but it is a rendering.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Looks like they took a FZ-09 and added some different plastics........ you can even see it is a triple in the rendering.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Looks awesome. If the 09 came out looking like that, I would have bought it over the naked version. Only ever had naked bikes - would be nice one day to own one with fairings.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Looks a lot like my next track bike.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Hmm, this is the image I was looking at:

Land vehicle Motorcycle Vehicle Car Motorcycle fairing

The blue one looks much more like a mini-sport.

·
Registered
962 Posts
The R3 is a 320cc twin to replace the R25 250cc twin and compete with the little Ninja and CBR 300's. The mockup with the FZ-09 engine should have been labeled R-09, or R-9, or R85...

This is the R25 that had it's blue version mocked to R3...

Attachments

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
need to start making room in the garage :)

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
The R3 is a 320cc twin to replace the R25 250cc twin and compete with the little Ninja and CBR 300's. The mockup with the FZ-09 engine should have been labeled R-09, or R-9, or R85...

This is the R25 that had it's blue version mocked to R3...
Any "guesstimate" as to its arrival in the USA...???

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
It's cute.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
U2 :love4:

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
The quality must be better than the Kawasaki. The Ninja 300 felt like a cheap bike. I'm spoiled by our bike. I could get over slow, I couldn't get over something that felt like it was held together with rubber bands.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Every Kawi I've ever sat on or ridden has felt cheaply made-they just don't seem to have the quality of a similar class Yamaha or Honda. They make great motors, but the bikes as a whole feel budget...

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The quality must be better than the Kawasaki. The Ninja 300 felt like a cheap bike. I'm spoiled by our bike. I could get over slow, I couldn't get over something that felt like it was held together with rubber bands.
If you spend Any Time on the Ninja300 Forum you'll quickly find that those people think this relatively New Ninja is the Best Ever. To say they LOVE The Bike is an understatement.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
If people are joining a forum for the bike, they are doing so because they like the bike (for the most part). You can find forums for people who love 1000 lb women or who love anything. I was part of a Suzuki S40 forum. That bike was terrible.

Go ride a Ninja 300. I was literally going to trade in my Harley for one. I'm so happy I didn't. I finally found some place that would let me ride their used 300. That saved me from buying one. If I had never been on another bike, maybe I would have thought it was great. I have the experience of riding our bike since February though and it has been my main bike, so I am used to something much better.

Reactions: FZjohn and Steve101

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If people are joining a forum for the bike, they are doing so because they like the bike (for the most part). You can find forums for people who love 1000 lb women...
I'm sorry Jen; I'm Not as young as I used to be....I No Longer have enough in the tank to satisfy a 1000 lb woman, but thanks for the suggestion. :cool:

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Every Kawi I've ever sat on or ridden has felt cheaply made-they just don't seem to have the quality of a similar class Yamaha or Honda. They make great motors, but the bikes as a whole feel budget...
I had a 08ZX6R. I got it with about 8000 miles on it. I liked it just as much as a cbr or gsxr. The only problem was the clear coat was orange peeled where you grip the tank with your knees. Never seen that before or after. It was a beautiful bike.
I really like the rc390 though. Anyone know which one makes more power?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts