Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Fixture Font Automotive exterior Signage Auto part

Headed to Danny D's for the Guitar Bazaar on the ol MT-09. Just figured this would be cool to post up. If you're in the area and riding, here's something to check out. There will be prizes, like sweet free guitars and cables and amps etc.. Everyone welcome cage or two wheeler and if you see me, David on the grey MT-09 or with my Blue Yamaha hat on, say hey! If anyone wants to ride after we could head any which way, it would be cool to me any fellow members. So in support of a local small business and long time League City music staple, ya'll come out to Danny D's Guitar Hacienda!! League City, TX near the corner of Hwy3 and FM518. Events on until 3:30pm... and I repeat there will be awesome prizes!!

Ps, better late than never on the post LOL!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It was a good time, the store was packed and they handed out tons of prizes! I did get drenched though, lucky I had my rain gear in my saddle bags lol. You from the League City area Fezzer9?

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Nah, in the Heights. Yeah I figured you caught some rain. Wanted to ride but decided to wait. Looks like they have a good used selection.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Gotcha, that's cool. They do, and if you talk to Decon over there you might can get an even better deal. That store has been here in League City for a long time and is well known in the community. My buddy Decon(Daniel Decon) is the manager and is in the works to own the place when big Danny retires. They're all really cool guys and knowledgeable people, highly recommended if you need a guitar or gear. They take trades in sometimes and all that good stuff too so don't hesitate to reach out to them.

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Thanks, I'll stop by their shop this week. Usually prefer them over GC. A couple friends and I (FZ, XSR, Z900) try to ride up to Sam Houston NF, FM 149. I'll let you know if we have some firm plans. Sat. or Sun. mornings. Maybe a trip to Twisted Sisters in Sep. or Oct.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Cool deal man, definitely do. I'm down to ride, haven't done much up that way so it'd be cool to check out. Been to the sisters a couple times and I'm down for that too. You really can't beat that Texas hill country riding

1 - 7 of 7 Posts