Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Anyone heading out for a ride on Saturday?? Might head north towards Conroe or south towards coast... anyone care to meet up?

·
Registered
420 Posts
That makes 5 of us in the Houston area. Josh has already been on 2 rides, one with me and Colin(?). It was a lot of fun. I suggest you send a PM to Josh and arrange something then let the rest of us know when/where. I actually lost a lot of sleep the other night trying to think of an ideal central location to meet. There are many possibilities. The best I could think of is Bear Creek Park, mainly because it would be fairly easy to get into the country west of town. Now getting there from widely scattered locations.....? I give up. just make a decision and let me know.

·
Registered
115 Posts
My bike is serviced and ready to go! :) I'll meet anywhere, and ride anywhere. EdVR, cfitzrun and I had a great ride last weekend! Looking forward to more.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey! I got my FZ about a month ago and would love to go on some group rides :) I'm in the Tomball/Spring area.

·
Registered
115 Posts
EdVR called me last weekend for a ride, and cfitzrun called me to ride a week before that. I've been swamped, but I know the people of Houston are ready to ride. I recently went down and met EHC, he is at a shop in Katy. :) It would be fun if we all met up for a ride sometime. I usually just use my bike for transportation in the city, so if you're down this way, look for me. vrooom vroooooooom

·
Registered
128 Posts
Victoria checking in. 2 hour ride over to Houston for me but maybe something I can make a weekend of some time.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Well if EdVR or cfitzrun want to hit me up I'm down. I have a pretty free schedule most weekends and no one to ride with :(

·
Registered
218 Posts
Texas City here. I'm down to ride whenever I have the time.

Reactions: Josh

·
Registered
420 Posts
OK, instead of trying to contact folks by email, I'm just going to announce I will be at the Katy High school parking lot Sunday June 22 at about 10AM. If I am the only one there, I will still have a nice ride - out motorcycle road and lunch in Bellville.

·
Registered
115 Posts
OK, instead of trying to contact folks by email, I'm just going to announce I will be at the Katy High school parking lot Sunday June 22 at about 10AM. If I am the only one there, I will still have a nice ride - out motorcycle road and lunch in Bellville.
I'll try my best to be there! :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
I'm going to try to meet Ed at 9am Sunday at Katy High School, Highway Boulevard, Katy, TX... anyone else that sees this should meet with us!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hello Houston Riders!

Where do you guys take your bikes to get work done on them?

I am trying to find a good shop/mechanic that will work with me and do quality work for my upcoming suspension overhaul. Any ideas?

From what I have found, Metric Motorcycle seems to be a fairly well reviewed shop.

October is looking to be a nice riding month!

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'd like to second this question...

Also if any other 09 owners want to go for rides on the weekend, I'm down! I pretty much have no one else to ride with and it gets boring. The weather is perfect now!

·
Registered
420 Posts
I'd like to second this question...

Also if any other 09 owners want to go for rides on the weekend, I'm down! I pretty much have no one else to ride with and it gets boring. The weather is perfect now!
I wish I knew this earlier. I rode by myself down to Galveston for the Lonestar rally a couple of weeks ago.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts