Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Is this the last one? I've been trying to get over there but I'm in San Fran this week.

·
Registered
369 Posts
we should just have a bike night at Beck's house while he's away.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Not sure if it is the last one or not, Beck. I'd rather be in SF than Hooters though.
you won't hear any complaints out of me! - though i'm seeing more of the inside of a building than exploring the city.

we should just have a bike night at Beck's house while he's away.
i'll tell my wife to prepare some snacks and beverages - but if any of you bastards try hitting on her - she'll gut you with a dull machete blade ;)

When are you NJ clowns going to be available for a group ride?! We need to get something going - I'm getting tired of riding with just Davinci - all he does is complain about how much slower is bike is than mine :)

·
Registered
369 Posts
you won't hear any complaints out of me! - though i'm seeing more of the inside of a building than exploring the city.

i'll tell my wife to prepare some snacks and beverages - but if any of you bastards try hitting on her - she'll gut you with a dull machete blade ;)

When are you NJ clowns going to be available for a group ride?! We need to get something going - I'm getting tired of riding with just Davinci - all he does is complain about how much slower is bike is than mine :)
Fall is a good season to ride through the cranberry bogs of South Central Jersey, though admittedly its all pretty much straight lines. More of a touring ride...

I am definitely down to make a trip up. Just not the weekend of the 13th, going to go watch the AMA races at Millville.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
i'm always down for a ride anywhere - now that the bennies are gone - getting down to your area won't make me lose the rest of my hair :)

·
Registered
369 Posts
i'm always down for a ride anywhere - now that the bennies are gone - getting down to your area won't make me lose the rest of my hair :)
I throw a party on labor day to celebrate the decrease in shoobie/bennie traffic. Easily was adding an hour to my friday afternoon commute. We will definitely have to organize something for when it starts to cool down, like October or so

·
Registered
369 Posts
I throw a party on labor day to celebrate the decrease in shoobie/bennie traffic. Easily was adding an hour to my friday afternoon commute. We will definitely have to organize something for when it starts to cool down, like October or so
My teaching schedule is starting to lighten up. Post something up and I'll try my best to make it.
I'll see if I can come up with a route. How far do the rides usually go?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I made a mistake, folks. There is no bike night tonight. It's Tuesday evenings. I'm in a meetup group (TriState Sportbikes) that is meeting there tonight for a ride. Sorry for any confusion.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
i just joined that group recently - haven't had a chance to join them for a ride yet though.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts