Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Earlier this evening, my daughter and I brought home our third 2004 CRF150F off-road motorcycle. The first two have proved superb motorcycles for teaching basic motorcycle operating skills away from roads, but there often seemed to be a rider waiting his or her turn. This one came from a small engine shop, and the prior owner must know his business. We offloaded the CRF150F at about 7:45 PM and 37 degrees F. Started on the third kick but even with the cold air never stalled while I rode up and down our neighborhood street for a minute or two. The cold wasn't enough to stop a good time, though.

·
Registered
885 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Three 2004 Honda CRF150Fs waiting for their days in the sun! Or rain, or whatever comes. Took a while to get their winter parking area set up, but before long they will be closer to the front of the garage rather than the back.

·
Registered
192 Posts
DNF, you did see what day that Honda thing was posted, right? Dirt Rider has "celebrated" this great holiday more than once.

It would be awesome, though...

·
Registered
4,424 Posts
DNF, you did see what day that Honda thing was posted, right? Dirt Rider has "celebrated" this great holiday more than once.

It would be awesome, though...
I just had my bubble burst when I read the update about the April Fools. That was low down, because every single old motocrosser and old street rider would give their first born to have a 2-stroke with proper fueling , low emissions, and no premix/oil injection. Snowmobiles and boats are already doing it.

·
Registered
192 Posts
I just had my bubble burst when I read the update about the April Fools. That was low down, because every single old motocrosser and old street rider would give their first born to have a 2-stroke with proper fueling , low emissions, and no premix/oil injection. Snowmobiles and boats are already doing it.
I caught it when it was posted..it just felt too good to be true. I THINK the four stroke dirt bikes killed off any hope. They spent so much on their roffroad four strokes that the technology had to be used on streetbikes. No way we'd get a 414 lb 850 cc triple if we did not have this lightweight technology. I'm cool with that, but I still want the two strokes.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts