Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was riding on the freeway 2 days ago and I got hit by a boat seat that flew out of a boat. It cartwheeled into the side of my bike, but luckily all that resulted was a cracked front fender. The guy pulling the boat said he would buy me a new fender, but we will see. Definitely scared the crap out of me.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Yikes! I had a bird fly within a foot of my helmet on Sunday morning, going 70, but thankfully missed me. I think it was a bird chasing another...my shorts were clean, barely.

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Good that it didn't take you out.

Last week I saw something flapping and rolling through the traffic about a hundred yards in front of me. Then I saw the traffic start to zig-zag so I dove to the furthest left lane under caution. It was a freaking sofa wrapped in plastic a guy lost outta the back of his pickup. Always be prepared.

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
One of this combinations of luck and skill. Would have bought a lottery ticket that day

Sent from my phone and my autocorrect sucks

·
Registered
112 Posts
On a slightly more disturbing note... I had a friend that got hit by a tire that an 18 wheeler lost (wheel + tire). Rig was going in the opposite direction on the interstate. 150-200 lbs @ 140mph closing speed. Hard to believe it's been almost 20 years. RIP.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts