Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I'm coming from france and i m driving since almost 3 years. I'm 32 years old and i'm a Man hihi.

So i'm here because i'm looking for informations about this bike, and maybe i'm gonna be able share some. Im supposed to try it on september.

in France we don't yet know the prise but it could be around 7500 euros, counting the actual rate around 9900 usd....

I'm driving a yamaha fz06, this is an amazing bike but i just want to change i guess. They gonna take my bike and my gonna (maybe) take the mt09 with a kind of loan contract with biying option after 3 years.

greatings to all of you!

Lionel

·
Registered
127 Posts
Bienvenue sur le forum, finalement avec vos 9900 usd, le 9000 ici au canada n'est pas si mal. / Welcome on the forum, finally with your 9900usd in France here in Canada the 9000 is not that bad.

Lucky european with more colors options and stock clear turn signals! ;)

·
Super Moderator
5,700 Posts
Welcome Lionel......this is a great place to hang out if you are into the new FZ 09!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Je n'pet pas dans la maison! ( which is the only French I really remember from High school. I believe it means "I do not fart in the house."

1 - 5 of 5 Posts