Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone.
I had a hiside with my mt09 sr and i want to find some parts.if anyone knows where can i find them please tell me.cause i look for them at yamaha and the prices are too expensive.

The things i try to find is the right hand knuckle
And The right side foot peg

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
You're going to have to be more specific than....."right hand knuckle"......that means nothing

·
Super Moderator
5,763 Posts
Ah, the knuckle GUARD........not the right knuckle. Hopefully there are some guys on here that can help you, but we don't get the Rally over here in the States.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Ka8iki, most of us are in the USA, we don't get all the good stuff the rest of the world gets. I'm not sure we can help, someone did a post from Thailand, and their bikes had knuckles. I never knew a car had a bonnet or wings, just terminology.

Good luck, glad the high side only required a few bits. Ride Smart.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just ask if there is anyone that can help me.im from Greece and here also we cant find thinks like that easily.

Tha hiside happend because of ice on the road and it happend realy so fast.happy im ok after this with a little pain on my foot only.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Happy to hear you're okay. Good luck finding your part. Ice is the one thing that keeps me from riding. Take care...

·
Registered
654 Posts
Glad your ok, i lowsided my fz on ice last night as well. Very thankfull my first mod was frame sliders, disapointed that they are not wide enough to prevent scuffing up the engine case.

·
Registered
654 Posts
I did minor cosmetic damage to my left engine case and left barkbuster, used my body to protect the back of the bike.....they put a chemical on the road here to prevent ice in the lanes of travel but I was in the throttle as I hit the ice between the lanes......completely my fault. biggest injury to my pride. on the plus side, I got the first scuff out of the way so now I can treat it like a motorcycle, not a new motorcycle

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.