Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all. I figured I should introduce myself since i'v been finding myself on here more and more for all the good info. I am 22 years old with about 2 years street riding experience and a few more on the dirt. I purchased my liquid graphite FZ a month ago from my dealer and have about 900 mi on her so far. If it was up to me i'd be out riding every day but the weather has been saying otherwise with below freezing temps, ice, and snow. I was able to get a short ride in today with the warm 46 degree weather! and rain... ill take what i can get. I'm 6'3" and around 230 geared up. All fork/shock adjustments are maxed out, and that works for daily commuting, but any spirited riding and the bike then feels unstable. It's not ideal, but nothing that i feel can't be compensated for until i can spring for better suspension. My bike came with the Bridgestones and i'v been running 30psi front and 32psi in the rear. So far no issues with the tires once warmed up - i even went on a couple 27 degree rides. Even with bad weather and the soft suspension, when ever i swing a leg over i can't keep myself from grinning ear to ear. I look forward to reading and learning more from everyone on here.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts