Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
HI Everyone,

I just bought a red FZ-09 today after sitting on a bunch of them around the Albany NY and Bennington VT area over the past year. My wife and I went up to Menneto's in Clifton Park today and I finally committed. Yay! My previous Bandit 1200 disappointed me by falling on my leg one day and breaking it (in the grass by the driveway--no heroics involved). Since then I've been looking for something lighter and simpler and this was it. Not exactly great riding weather at the moment but that's ok--plenty of time to learn about the bike and having something cool in the garage to look at! I'm looking forward to plowing through the mountain of info in this site--thanks for doing all the hard work for me!
MyFz-050pc9.jpg

Jim

ps--sorry about the sideways attachment

Attachments

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Congo Rats and welcome. Nice Bike!

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Jem...Welcome to the MACHINE!
Most of us find this to be an awesome bike!!! Good choice in color. ;)
FYI...I'm from the Glens Falls area. Perhaps we can get together for a spin sometime.

·
Banned
3,470 Posts
Jem...Welcome to the MACHINE!
Most of us find this to be an awesome bike!!! GREAT choice in Color. ;)
FYI...I'm from the Glens Falls area. Perhaps we can get together for a spin sometime.
Fixed that for you bro

Reactions: Thantos and MoFZio

·
Registered
616 Posts
Jem; I forgot to add to your welcome aboard post, I'm originally from Waterford. About Steve, well he's kinda like the precocious little brother that Mom made you let tag along on your exploits....and he probably told Mom all the shit you got into! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Welcome Jem - you're going to love the bike and this community - great group of riders and a ton of info on pretty much every issue/mod you can think of from Turbo's to tires.

About Steve, well he's kinda like the precocious little brother that Mom made you let tag along on your exploits....and he probably told Mom all the shit you got into! :rolleyes:
They keep changing the "locks" to the website but he still manages to find a way in! :)

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new FZ. It's an awesome bike.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Welcome Jem - you're going to love the bike and this community - great group of riders and a ton of info on pretty much every issue/mod you can think of from Turbo's to tires.

They keep changing the "locks" to the website but he still manages to find a way in! :)
Duly noted--I'll hide my keys...

·
Registered
166 Posts
Welcome to the madness.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts