Yamaha FZ-09 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought I'd create a profile given this forum has a lot of good information and more importantly I ordered the race blu mt09 on Friday. My honda hornet 600 failed it's MOT and the dealer said take the yamaha for a test ride. well I came back and decided then and there that I'd have one and couldn't remove the grin from my face. Only thing is I can't get gold forks which I wanted as they're specific to the colour of the bike you pick. can't wait for it to arrive which should hopefully be before April 1st.

·
Super Moderator
5,734 Posts
Welcome Adam, and we hope you enjoy your visit here. We are a pretty friendly bunch, so make yourself at home and stay a spell.
Congratulations on getting a new MT/FZ09.....they are awesome motorcycles.

Reactions: adammt09

·
Registered
3,842 Posts
Right on, welcome and ride safe!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
160 Posts
Thought I'd create a profile given this forum has a lot of good information and more importantly I ordered the race blu mt09 on Friday. My honda hornet 600 failed it's MOT and the dealer said take the yamaha for a test ride. well I came back and decided then and there that I'd have one and couldn't remove the grin from my face. Only thing is I can't get gold forks which I wanted as they're specific to the colour of the bike you pick. can't wait for it to arrive which should hopefully be before April 1st.
If you really want me you can have me ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts